Representing a collection of treasures that encapsulate the wild travel stories of an adventurous soul, these vibrant, sun-soaked charms hang from a contemporary box chain necklace bringing you year-round, good time vibes.
Inspired by Rachel’s travel stories in Brazil, escape to a tropical utopia and embark on a journey of wild adventure and discovery with this exotic collection of vibrant, sun-soaked talismans.
Metal: 22 carat gold plated sterling silver
Stones: Pink hydro quartz, blue topaz and freshwater pearl
Chain length: 66cm
Note that due to natural variations in colour and shape of freshwater pearls, it may look different in real life from the picture. This is a good thing, as it adds to the unique nature and charm of each piece.
Europe - £10 (5-7 working days)
Rest of the World - £10 (7-10 working days)
For next day and Saturday services, orders must be received before 2pm
For our Full Delivery Policy visit our Delivery page
Free 90 days, for our full policy visit our Refunds & Returns Page
Please refer to the individual product page for specific necklace and chain dimensions, which are unique to each product and are provided in centimetres.
Please refer to the individual product page for specific bracelet and bangle dimensions, which are unique to each product and are provided in centimetres.
- All of our rings are listed in UK ring sizes
- Please use our print at home size guide below to assist with sizing
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when fingers are at their largest.
- Consider the width of the band, a particularly wide or statement ring will feel tighter than a thin band so you may want to buy a full size larger than your normal ring size.
- Ensure that your ring sizer fits comfortably, snug enough so that so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle
- Do not measure your hands when they are cold, they may have shrunk up to half a size.
All Rachel Jackson jewellery is either sterling silver, 22 carat gold plated sterling silver or 9ct gold. When not being worn, we recommend that you store your jewellery in the box that it came in. This will minimise the effects of sunlight and the environment, and prevent chains from getting tangled. Avoid contact with water, body lotions, perfumes, sun creams, cleaning products and make-up as these will affect the plating.
To keep your jewellery sparkling, polish it gently with a soft jewellery cloth.
If you have any further questions about your jewellery then please do not hesitate to contact us on:
020 7375 0505, Monday - Friday, between 9am - 5.30pm.