Get personal with an initial or initials from our Art Deco inspired alphabet, in 22 carat gold plated sterling silver. Layer up with two initials or wear multiple letters to spell out a word.
Beautiful Art Deco detailing makes the This Is Me collection of initial letter necklaces, initial ear threaders and small hoop earrings truly unique.
Short length extendable chain, 41cm to 46cm.
Medium size Initial measures approximately 1cm x 1cm.
Adjustable length chain means you can layer 2 initials - 1 for you, 1 for someone special.
22 Carat Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
Standard Delivery - FREE delivery (2-3 working days)
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed - £4.95 (2-3 working days)
Next Day Delivery - £7.95 (order by 1pm. Delivery next working day by 4pm)
Europe - £10 (5-7 working days)
Rest of the World - £10 (7-10 working days)
For next day and Saturday services, orders must be received before 2pm
For our Full Delivery Policy visit our Delivery page
Free 90 days, for our full policy visit our Refunds & Returns Page
Please refer to the individual product page for specific necklace and chain dimensions, which are unique to each product and are provided in centimetres.
Please refer to the individual product page for specific bracelet and bangle dimensions, which are unique to each product and are provided in centimetres.
- All of our rings are listed in UK ring sizes
- Please use our print at home size guide below to assist with sizing
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when fingers are at their largest.
- Consider the width of the band, a particularly wide or statement ring will feel tighter than a thin band so you may want to buy a full size larger than your normal ring size.
- Ensure that your ring sizer fits comfortably, snug enough so that so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle
- Do not measure your hands when they are cold, they may have shrunk up to half a size.
All Rachel Jackson jewellery is either sterling silver, 22 carat gold plated sterling silver or 9ct gold. When not being worn, we recommend that you store your jewellery in the box that it came in. This will minimise the effects of sunlight and the environment, and prevent chains from getting tangled. Avoid contact with water, body lotions, perfumes, sun creams, cleaning products and make-up as these will affect the plating.
To keep your jewellery sparkling, polish it gently with a soft jewellery cloth.
If you have any further questions about your jewellery then please do not hesitate to contact us on:
020 7375 0505, Monday - Friday, between 9am - 5.30pm.