Combining our most coveted Birthstone Amulet with our iconic Art Deco sun motif; introducing, the Sunburst Amulet, in sterling silver.
Beautiful precious or semi-precious stones sit loosely in the amulet, showing the engraved Art Deco sun motif shining through from behind as they move.
Also available in a larger amulet size and on a long chain.
January is Garnet - Energy and Courage
February is Amethyst - Protection and Healing
March is Aquamarine - Calming
April is Rock Crystal - Healing and Energy
May is Emerald - Prosperity and Love, 55th Wedding Anniversaries
June is Moonstone - Wisdom and Luck
July is Ruby - Prosperity, 40th Wedding Anniversaries
August is Peridot - Balance and Clarity
September is Sapphire - Love, 65th Wedding Anniversaries
October is Tourmaline - Happiness and Luck
November is Citrine - Positivity and Prosperity
December is Tanzanite - Good Fortune and Wisdom
Pendant 20mm diameter, chain length of 46cm.
MADE IN THE UK
Europe - £10 (5-7 working days)
Rest of the World - £10 (7-10 working days)
For next day and Saturday services, orders must be received before 2pm
For our Full Delivery Policy visit our Delivery page
Free 90 days, for our full policy visit our Refunds & Returns Page
Please refer to the individual product page for specific necklace and chain dimensions, which are unique to each product and are provided in centimetres.
Please refer to the individual product page for specific bracelet and bangle dimensions, which are unique to each product and are provided in centimetres.
- All of our rings are listed in UK ring sizes
- Please use our print at home size guide below to assist with sizing
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when fingers are at their largest.
- Consider the width of the band, a particularly wide or statement ring will feel tighter than a thin band so you may want to buy a full size larger than your normal ring size.
- Ensure that your ring sizer fits comfortably, snug enough so that so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle
- Do not measure your hands when they are cold, they may have shrunk up to half a size.
All Rachel Jackson jewellery is either sterling silver, 22 carat gold plated sterling silver or 9ct gold. When not being worn, we recommend that you store your jewellery in the box that it came in. This will minimise the effects of sunlight and the environment, and prevent chains from getting tangled. Avoid contact with water, body lotions, perfumes, sun creams, cleaning products and make-up as these will affect the plating.
To keep your jewellery sparkling, polish it gently with a soft jewellery cloth.
If you have any further questions about your jewellery then please do not hesitate to contact us on:
020 7375 0505, Monday - Friday, between 9am - 5.30pm.